Wednesday 4 March 2009

she is now complete again, her heart is whole and forever his.


Im complete again guys! Im absolutly happy once again, it feels like all the old cracks of the past are being heald by the future. If im honest, i never thought i would feel like this again. The truth was, i was afraid, of not what i thought of myself, but what other people saw. I knew i wasn't a good sight when i was broken, and it was effecting the people around me. That was untill my eyes opened up again, and got dazzled by my past.

This boy, my love, my world. He has made my life worth living again. His smile backfires my mind to a place where only i see is him. He has bewitched me body and soul, and i love him.

Kevin, you have truley made me one happy girl, and completed me. You have made me see the inpossible and changed the way i look at things. Without you m'love, i would be nothing.

You have my heart, and always will forever babe, just keep me safe and warm in your arms forever, you are my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment